The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Preliminary Injunction Issued Against Tiltex Manufacturer, Eurobent and Suit Filed Against Distributor Frank for Infringement of Concrete Canvas Patent
A Polish court has issued a preliminary* injunction against Eurobent Sp.zo.o the manufacturer of Tiltex™ (a cement/sand filled GCL product marketed as a GCCM) to refrain from infringement of Concrete Canvas Technology Ltd.’s patent PL/EP 2027319. The fine for non-compliance is the highest on record set by the Polish courts for a case of this type.
Concrete Canvas has also filed a suit in Germany against Frank GmbH who distribute Tiltex™ under the brand Frank BVR 9000™ and Eurobent Sp.zo.o jointly for infringement of Concrete Canvas Technology Ltd.’s patent EP 2027319 B1.
Concrete Canvas wish to reiterate that they will seek to enforce their intellectual property rights where they have grounds to believe that they are being infringed by a manufacturer, distributor or otherwise.
*(not yet final)
Official Press Release from Concrete Canvas
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency