GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current, On-topic and in Real Time !
Babcock Power Acquits through a new subsidiary, Geo-Synthetics Systems LLC, of substantially all of the assets of Geo-Synthetics, LLC
Free Classes in Geosynthetics
Layfield Presents its Geosynthetics for Soil Reinforcement
Numerical Simulation of the Response of Geosynthetic Encased Stone Columns Under Oil Storage Tank (NEW)
Geosynthetic EPS GeoFoam Conference (NEW)
The Role of Innovative Geosynthetic Composites in Remediation of Contaminated Sites (THRACE Nonwovens & Geosynthetics S.A) (NEW)
Geosynthetics in Infrastructure Projects with Focus on Reinforced Bridge Abutments and EPS Geofoam (NEW)
Monotonic and cyclic shear behavior of geomembrane-sand interface (NEW)
Culvert Rehabilitation with Geosynthetic Cementitious Composite Mat (NEW)
Evaluating the Effectiveness of Hybrid Geosynthetic Reinforcement System to Mitigate Swelling Distresses on Flexible Pavement Due to Expansive Subgrades (NEW)
Design and Consolidation Analysis of Geotextile Tubes for Dewatering Project in Korea (NEW)
Awaba Landfill Expansion Approved (NEW)
Seismic Analysis of Landfill Considering the Effect of GM-GCL Interface Within Liner (NEW)
Geosynthetic-Reinforced Cushioned Piles with Controlled Rocking for Seismic Safeguarding (NEW)
Direct Shear Testing of GCLs at Elevated Temperature and in a Non-Standard Solution (NEW)
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency